Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Pictures

I bought a new computer recently and it comes with fancy photography software. I am jealous of the pictures I see on there. The smiling people with the beautiful lighting. Mine never turn out so well. Eyes half closed, faces only partly in the picture: things like this occur frequently in my pictures. 

I suppose that I could practice more with my camera, read a few photo-taking tips online. I do not like always pulling out my camera. I am also suspicious of how a picture seems to verify facts. "I have the picture that I was at Mount Rushmore, therefore I was."  Some moments can't be captured, they can only be experienced. 

I'm also pretty lazy at uploading them to my computer, let alone sites like Facebook or Picasa. 

But if you are interested, Most of my uploaded pictures are stored at Picasa

No comments: