I just opened a new blog, for my time in Mexico. It's address is karen-in-mexico.blogspot.com. I titled it "Farsighted" from a Five Iron Frenzy song. It's about hope and dreaming, and seeing possibilities. You're welcome to check it out, though I still need to fix it up a little bit, and I probably won't be adding much to it for a while still.
Funny, blogging was rather a joke to me not that long ago. I tried it as a gimmick, but have grown to like it. I like having a venue to sharing my thoughts, and it provides me with a space to think through how to express myself. I've always had a little bit of a difficulty formulating my thoughts and articulating them accurately. And now, leaving here to spend at least the next year in Mexico, blogging provides a way to provide updates without inundating those of you who do not wish to be so overwhelmed with the details of my escapades.
1 comment:
I sit on the edge of my chair, my friend.
In eager anticipation,
-Natasha (I forgot my blog password!)
Post a Comment