Saturday, May 10, 2008
Quite amazing
If I am ever in charge of a large group of children, or probably any size group, I will not let them loose in a shrub maze. On Friday my roommate Sarah Davis took Natasha and me to the Morton Arboretum, a huge plant park southeast of here. They had a maze garden and we walked through it while dozens of elementary aged kids skirted by us. Most were enjoying themselves, but after running around for a while, I began to see disconcerted looks or even tinges of fear as the kids said "you go that way and I'll go this way," looking for a way out. I don't know which of the leaders had this brilliant idea but I'm sure they enjoyed the arduous process of disentangling the children from the verdant web.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment