The Resting Rock

Monday, April 7, 2008

Michael W. Smith

No comment.
Posted by Karen at 12:52 AM
Labels: music, school

2 comments:

Shirley Hooge said...

Did I miss something here? --Shirley

April 10, 2008 at 6:24 AM
Karen said...

MWS was here on campus this Monday. I'm still slightly disappointed. It makes it difficult to talk about it.

April 10, 2008 at 7:53 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
and the memory I started at, my starting moves your laughter

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (8)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2010 (21)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (6)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2008 (62)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ▼  April (16)
      • "with anticipation"
      • Saying goodbye
      • Isaiah 43
      • squash it with a panini machine!
      • So this frog hops into this bar...
      • Still knew how to fight.
      • Doppler
      • Fresnillo
      • Etiquette dinner
      • Visissitudes of the mind
      • Even as I have been fully known
      • Arteries that don't pump life
      • Interview Schminterview
      • Michael W. Smith
      • running
      • "I called you because you are poor."
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (13)
    • ►  January (6)

About Me

Karen
View my complete profile

Other links

  • My Mexico blog
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.